Thursday, February 19, 2009

I wish I had cable at a time like this. Or Monica home. Or Jenaca living close by.

My husband is at some dumb (lightning bolt) Priesthood meeting, and now there's no one to eat pizza with. I'm so lonesome that I'm eating it straight off the cutting board. And with no cable television and no chick flicks in the house, I'm stuck watching The Man Who Knew Too Little. I don't actually know what's going on in the movie, as I'm distracted with this post, but Bill Murray is funny even without a story line.

Also, I'm so lonesome that I'm about to brag about the pizza I made. It's sundried tomatoes baked on homemade wheat dough, topped with fresh spinach leaves, balsalmic and shaved parmesan. Oh. Yum.

And another view...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hey, what about me? You could come visit me at a time like this. Too bad we dont live closer, then that would probably work. The pizza looks yummy, any excuse to eat more spinach.

monica said...

ohhh sad. i want to be there. what if i never live there again? sad. scary thought.

Anonymous said...

Oh that pizza looks so yummy!!! I love balsamic!!!