Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10 on 10 - Stephanie

I hate writing each time what the concept of 10 on 10 is, so I'm not gonna.

7am: My best friend this morning. I wore it from 5:30-8:30am. At 5:30 it first went to help me sleep longer, even though I heard Henry awake. At six I wore it as I tried to sleep on the couch while Henry nursed then played. At 7 I wore it after Rob relieved me and I took an hour nap (so - this picture wasn't taken at 7, bur represents what I was doing at that time). At 8 I wore it even longer as I nursed Henry some more - he was quite needy this morning. Thank you eye mask - owe you big time.
 8am: Henry decided he needs to have the banana still in the peel. It was very cute, then very messy.
 9am: Henry's post while I showered. He also got in with me at the end of my shower, hence his near nakedness.

I missed 10am for some reason. 11am was Sacrament Meeting. I'm not counting those hours.

12pm: Sunday school with Henry's buddy Suchen. Suchen just returned from a three month visit to China so Henry doesn't remember yet that he's supposed to be best buds with Suchen.
1pm: Relief Society. Looks a lot like 12pm, doesn't it? Henry is really righteous - he points to the picture of Jesus and says, "Jesus." Then he also points to the pictures of all the other people and to Suchen and calls them "Jesus" too.
 2pm: modeling my new scarf that Suchen's mom, Summer, brought me from China!
3pm: Baby is asleep and I'm watching Heidi (research for our trip to Switzerland) with my carrot ginger soup and my husband's feet.
 4pm: On our way to a family dinner/graduation celebration.
 5pm: Leah is just like her aunt Monica
 6pm: Henry thought Papa was hilarious when he did this.

1 comment:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

I can't find my eye patch.

Cute Henry.

If that is my brown shirt then did you know you are wearing it backwards? I have worn it that way too though.

Leah is so cute! haha.

haha henry and Papa.