Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ten on Ten: June//Monica

TEN photos taken every hour on the 10th of every month.

Photobucket
10:something//There were no children in nursery so I went to sunday school with Jachen... where I didn't understand anything.
Photobucket
11:something//In Relief Society.

My friend Anna translated the lesson for me. Anna is German and after the last hymn she leaned over to me and said I had perfect German pronunciation. :)

That is my other friend Daniela{who was at our wedding} leading the Hymns.
Photobucket
12:something//lunch
Photobucket
1:something//watching Whale Rider
Photobucket
2:something//still watching Whale Rider
Photobucket
3:something//Setting up the bed for our visitors who are first up on our visitors list.
Photobucket
4:something//the bed is finished...well for now until the sheet is washed.

Boring stuff huh?
Photobucket
5:something//Taking a little early evening nap.
Photobucket
6:something//Making dinner.
Photobucket
7:something//Eating the dinner.

So healthy.















Sundays are our most boring days of the week and today just happened to be the most boring Sunday of them all. Sorry, but at least you could see what we were up to today.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Yes, boring. But fun to see a normal day too!

Thanks for my bed.

Lisa said...

Normal/boring can be sort of nice. Thanks for sharing :).