Friday, January 11, 2013

10 ON 10: JANUARY//MONICA

///9AM out on a walk--some of what I saw along the way Photobucket Photobucket

///11AMish after showering I drank some yummy peppermint hot chocolate I bought back at home...dang now I wish I bought more. Photobucket

///NOONish eating lunch and watching Bones Photobucket

///1PMish web time while watching more Bones Photobucket

///2PMish watching Modern Family while eating a chocolate peppermint Luna bar. I guess it was a peppermint chocolate kind of day. Photobucket

///4ish reading Mindy Kaling's book while listening to Imagine Dragons{a band} on Conan...Conan which happens to be Mindy Kaling's favorite comedian...as I learned in her book. Photobucket

///6PMish in St.Gallen at the eyeglass place to get lenses put into Jachen's new frames. Photobucket

///7PMish a fancy dinner in the city. Look how small and weak sauce Jachen's $6 burger is. Switzerland is seriously ridiculously overpriced. HATE IT. Photobucket

AND about 2mins later we downed that dinner. No matter how overpriced it was.Photobucket

///10PMish watching many youtube videos of Mindy Kaling being interviewed. Kinda obsessed with her these days. Photobucket

SORRY for the crappy low resolution/grainy ipod camera photos. But that was my Jan 10th!

No comments: