Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10 on 10: Lisa

First, I realized that I forgot in my March post to say thank you for all of those who gave me so many words of encouragement while the twins were in the hospital. I really appreciated all of your support. Thank you. 

Real life with the twins home is now in full swing. Enjoy our day. 

4:45: Clancy woke up early starving. But, who could be upset to see this face?


8:30: Waiting for Mom to get their breakfast. 


10:00: Playing outside with Aunt Amy. My brother, Justin, and his wife are here visiting for the week. Very fun. 



11:30: Shower!!!! Always feels like a luxury these days. 


1:00: Visiting Jacob in his office and going out to lunch. It was our first big outing with the twins (doctor appointments don't count). Usually they scream every time they're in their carseats. I'm happy to report they did well - much better than anticipated in fact. We may be able to go out in public after all. 



3:00: I guess nap time is going to be in the car today. 


3:30: Enjoying some quiet time with these two after they ate. You can see eating is exhausting to Zachary. 


4:30: Occupying the toddler so I can help Alyssa with her homework. (I might submit the first photo for Parent of the Year.)



5:30: Making bottles. This process has become more complicated in the last week as we've started thickening Clancy's milk to make it easier to swallow. Unfortunately, this means we had to switch him to formula as its difficult to thicken breast milk. However, since we've made the switch to thicker foods, he's started eating MUCH better. Today he even ate 4 full bottles and a couple half bottles. Very exciting stuff. 


Meant to take pictures of Breakfast for dinner and Alyssa doing Holmes. Hope you enjoyed our day.






2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes, we did enjoy your day! Especially the mother-of-the-year photo!!

Linda Kincaid said...

I love all yalls blog! I love how real you allow being a mom to be! Sometimes it is pizza boxes and iPads and that just how it is!