Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10 on 10: Stephanie

6am: reading scriptures by Christmas-tree light. I love to sleep in, but I love being up before the kids even more.

7am: Cleaning "command central" in order to procrastinate my workout. 

8am: moving Mary and Joseph one day closer to the stable.

9am: The kids and I took a "shower bath" where I shower and they bathe at my feet. Then they play a little longer while I finish getting ready, it's a great system.

10am: Preschool was at my house today. We do more than play with toys, I promise, and I wish I would have taken a picture during a cute activity instead!

11am: He's been asking me to read this Ninjago book since he woke up and now that the preschool kids are gone, I finally said yes.

noon: A fun math game.
I like the way June plays (just eating the chocolate chips straight from the bowl)

1pm: A walk before nap time, which took about 20 minutes even though all we did was walk about 8 houses down and back. Pokey little puppies.

2pm: We have a preschool Christmas party tomorrow night, I'm prepping the craft.

3pm: I for sure should be getting stuff done, but whoops, I'm watching SNL skits instead.

4pm: (11th hour?) texting back and forth with Rob:













No comments: