Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 10 on 10: Stephanie

Hallelujah, it's March! January and February, my least favorite months, are behind us.

8am: Just finished my run at the Smith Fieldhouse at BYU. My first in three weeks (I was resting my knee)

9am: A nice text from my mom, it's nice to know exactly when she's thinking of us:) I had been looking up the weather for the city Rob will be in next week for a conference. Cold!

10am: In the waiting room for the doctor I went to go see about my knee (that didn't get better from being rested)

Noon: Reading at the park while kids play

1pm: The goal for the walk to the park was actually to get June to fall asleep on the way back.

2pm: Quiet time for Henry on my bed while I do laundry next to him. 

3pm: Popcorn is popping on our apricot tree! Our apricot tree is also buzzing, I'd say there are about 200 busy bees enjoying the blossoms. We must be the only blossoming tree in the neighborhood for this many bees to care.

also 3pm: checking on our (safe to humans) ant bait

also 3pm: getting the last fruit snack out of the wrapper

7pm: fun night with ladies from church. I learned how to make fried rice, pineapple horchata and a couple plantain dishes from a sister from Panama.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear about your knee. Did the doctor have any idea what the problem is? I admit I'm more than a little envious of your popcorn popping and springtime walks to the park. Hoping to see at least a peak of grass here soon.