Monday, May 11, 2015

MAY 10 on 10 // MONICA

6am//I LOVE 6am. That's when it turns light outside and it lights up our bedroom, and I think to myself "yay, i did the night and now its day time!" This is how baby sleeps, right next to me.

7am//early bath with me this morning cus Jachen planned to skype family early. Baths really have been helping my body heal, and him with me is such a little treat. He is so calm and serene.

He LOVES his daddy.

8am//Skype call with Jachen's mom

830am//Skype call with his grandparents. (his aunt and uncle too) Jachen rarely has seen his granddad smile, this was one of those times. His grandma emailed after we had the baby about how granddad was bragging to friends that he is going to be a great granddad. Which is something very unlike him to do.

9am//Jachen made me breakfast. So me and baby ate breakfast in bed. :)

10?//Jachen said to me "go do something, I get baby" and then snuggled him and took a rest with him

11ish//My one request for Mother's Day was that Jachen take the nail polish off my toes and fingers and then repaint my toenails. It was driving me nuts!

Sometime that afternoon after lots of feeding, and such

3ish//I cleaned some dishes and then started the pasta salad for our mothers day picnic

3ish 4 ish//Watched a little Star Wars

4ish//more feeding


5//family mothers day picnic. He slept the whole time and got passed around. Had a lot of fun, besides when the bird in the tree above pooped on my pant leg! Nasty!

I realized that now I have a kid in there and will have to participate in picture taking again.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Teared up a little about Jachen's Grandpa....babies can change a lot of hearts. His head looks a little strange in that photo of your breakfast, btw. But adorable baby photos!