Thursday, September 10, 2015

September 10 on 10: Stephanie

I'm annoyed that it looks light outside this window. It's actually still a little dark and I'm awake to go tele-walking with Alicia. I'm excited for summer to be over, not excited that it will now be dark when I wake.

Bread dough rising in the warmest spot in the house.

Fitting in a board game before preschool.

What's important is that she thinks she's helping. I love when she wants to wear her snow boots - so cute.

June's first day of mommy school! Painting rocks RED.

Finished loaves. My most uniform batch yet, although they stayed in a little too long and browned more than usual.

Helping me prep for "Friday Camp" (playgroup)

Date night macaron from the farmer's market.

Date night calzone from the food truck roundup.

Letting the sprinkler get them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm with you on the darkness. I like that it makes it easier for my kids to believe it's time for bed, but hate trying to motivate myself to get up when it's cold and grey.