Sunday, April 20, 2008

Have you met my fiance?

In no particular order:
a) Rob is funny. His clever humor is the first thing I liked about him.
b) Rob is sweet. He says nice things to me, and about me.
c) Rob is handsome. I check him out when he's not looking.
d) Rob is smart. He sounds smart and acts smart.
e) Rob is cool. He can hold his own with the cool kids.
f) Rob is good. Reads his scriptures and everything.
g) Rob listens. Except when he's driving in traffic, but he apoligizes for that.
h) Rob is hip. He likes me anyway.
i) Rob is humble. I wouldn't want you to think he thought any of this about himself.
j) Rob is patient. He would have to be.
k) Rob is impressive. He has done some pretty noteworthy things and pursues a ton of interests.
l) Rob is a geek. In so many ways.
m) Rob is great to be with. I don't know anyone that would disagree.
n) Rob is a Nyland. For that, I am very grateful.
o) Rob is a good teammate. I was looking for one of those.

11 comments:

merebuff said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I certainly can't wait to meet Rob. Congratulations! I totally predicted that you would be the next in the family to get hitched. What was even wierder was that everyone found out you were dating Rob a week after I made my prediction. My mom and sister had lots of questions for me that I couldn't answer. Anway, I am so exceedingly happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to meet cute loveable Rob!! He sounds like a wonderful addition to the family!!!

Nancy said...

So is this like a formal announcement of sorts?

Yippeee! I'm so excited for you!

Esther Noelle said...

Stephanie hurray!!!!!!!!!! He sounds like a perfect prince charming!!

kaitlin said...

ahhh how exciting!

emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i'm so happy for you! fiiinally!! :) when's the big day!?

Warburtons said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you!! He sounds wonderful!!!!

Lindsay Jane said...

Hello!!!! Post a picture of the ring ASAP!

Cory said...

oh my heck that is SO awesome!! Congrats! You two are so cute together!

Julie said...

I'm so happy for you and Rob....congratulations.

Olivia Carter said...

I'm glad I got to meet Rob back in the day. Remember playing Wii- I think I was pregnant? (Which has pretty much been always for the past 3 years! hahah!)