Thursday, April 17, 2008

what do you call the cord that connects your camera to your computer?

I lost the cord that came with my camera a while ago and I may have lost the cords that belong to other members of the family. So - this is my reason I haven't been posting, I like this blog as a way to show off any fun and/or interesting things I do, but I can't really do that without a camera/computer cord (whatever it's called).

Even though I can't post about fun/interesting things I do, I can post about this new fun/interesting way of eating my vegetables! Do you know about these bags? They're amazing, they're reusable (= a good value), and I just read about how you can even use them to cook meat. Sometimes my veggies are over-steamed, but I'm going to blame that on me because I'm not the best at following exact instructions. I think you should buy them.

1 comment:

Esther Noelle said...

Hi Steph! How's it going? It does feel like it's been a while since I've heard anything from you. I don't know what that cord is called. Good question. And those bags look neat - we'll have to check them out!