Sunday, November 11, 2012

NOVEMBER 10 ON 10:: MONICA

Last week we planned that this Saturday we would drive to Interlaken, butttt then we decided it was best to save our money this month and make the trip another time. So instead of a fun Interlaken trip on 10 on 10, you get to see what we did on this lazy 10 on 10 Saturday.

9AM//Wakey wakey! Jachen hiding from the camera and not wanting to get out of bed. Photobucket

10AM//At the post office, sending my parents our visa application{so they can include the rest of our needed documents and then send it to Chicago for us}! One step closer to being able to move to the USA. I think I can handle that.Photobucket Photobucket

11AM//After showering, I plopped my hair. An amazing technique to help curls. My 3rd time doing it and it significantly increases the amount of curls.Photobucket

NOON//Jachen designing a dream house, while I put away groceries. Photobucket

1AM//Took off another link counting down Christmas in Seattle and shared a candy from our Haribo advent calendar that we are using to countdown to December. Can you tell we are decided for Christmas?Photobucket

2AM//Taking out the plop to find lots of curls and Jachen is working out behind our home on a project. Photobucket Photobucket

3AM//Watching some Seinfeld and adding art to my Society6 shop. Go check it out!Photobucket

4AM-ON//Hung around. Jachen played Assassins Creed 3{and freezing so putting on more layers, typical Jachen} and I added MORE to my shop. Ps. we got a another little table from Ikea last weekend, it was getting hard to eat dinner together on just one little table. Can't wait to have a real coffee table and a SEPARATE dining room table again.Photobucket

9PM//watching Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead...classic...while I chatted online{"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day."} with my friends Kaitlin and Julene, while editing photos.Photobucket

Well folks, that was my day!

No comments: