Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10 on 10: Stephanie

We're in Utah for my good friend Jenaca's wedding - in fact, she got married today! Utah surprised us by having a huge snow fall, so a lot of these pictures are of snow.

9am: On our way to Salt Lake to help set up the reception sight.
 10am: The outside/back of the cool reception hall - there's a cemetery out back.
11am: We had time to visit some of Rob's friends. Here are Henry and Alfie - only one week apart in age.
  
12pm: Trying to hustle to the sealing (temple marriage ceremony). Seeing the Salt Lake temple always always amazes me.
1pm: A friend of Jenaca's watched Henry while we were at the sealing and in that short time he fell asleep.
2pm (probably still 1pm, to be honest): Married!
3pm: Eating delicious sweet potato fries at Blue Lemon which is located in the new mall across from Temple Square.
 4 or so: Visiting our friend Cindy and her family (and jumping on her couch)
 5pm: Back at the reception. Isn't this lovely sight?
I missed 6pm, this picture didn't occur until the late 8pm: Getting the little ones to help clean up after the reception


I am so excited for Jenaca! I'm so happy I was able to make the trip with my family to be there for her big day.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I was really hoping for a picture of the reception! Nice snow...how pretty. Shoot, I need to post mine.

monica said...

jachen told me when looking at this that he wasnt convinced that sweet potato fries would be good...uMMM jachen...so we will have to show him HOW good they are.

looks like it was a great trip. thanks for being safe driving in the snow.