Friday, May 10, 2013

10 on 10: Mai//Monica

 photo Untitled-1_zps30bc542b.jpg

Here are a few highlights of my 10 on 10 today...

It is a four day weekend for us, so Jachen was home today with me. Lucky us.
1. Had to throw away my electric toothbrush today it was getting gross and was beyond cleaning. Back to good ol manuel for now...{aren't you glad you know this?}
2. Jachen made me breakfast...which happens maybe once a month...so it's a special treat when he offers to cook.
3. Went into St. Gallen to return Jachen's army gear and is now officially out of the Swiss army.
4. Went to this grocery store/shopping center place{don't have them in America and is hard to describe}one that I had been wanting to go to and bought lunch...deli pasta salad, some rotisserie chicken and some pretzel bread. Then shared that new little Toblerone triangle bar. yum.
5. Watched Night at the Roxbury {Jachen's first time seeing it}
6. Cleaned the bathroom together
7. Yesterday we went through everything down in storage to figure out what is throw away, what is giveaway and what is to keep. Today I prepared two bags of STUFF to ship back home tomorrow. Man I really brought WAY too much here when I first moved. Huge regret. {one of those bags is all our Christmas decorations I am keeping though}
8. Posted THIS
9. Dinner
10. Watched some So I Married An Axe Murder
11. Paused the movie to go to the track. We love going to the track together, we have a lot of fun there whilst burning calories.
12. Showered
13. Strawberries and nectarine dessert while finishing the movie {and making this post}.

YUP. that was my day...all while sneezing and having a runny nose. i'm hoping it doesn't lead to me getting sick.

No comments: