Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10 on 10: Stephanie

8am: He turned into a super hero first thing in the morning and wanted me to play with him. Usually I tell him I won't play with him until after I've read my scriptures and worked out, but I played this morning (yes, I had my own cape to wear).
9am: The kids while I work out. Typically on Mondays I work out at the church where they do classes M, W and F (how great is that!?). I usually bring Henry and sometimes June with me even, but I had too late of a start and didn't make it on time to go.
10am: Putting together the "firetruck" puzzle with Henry (it's double-sided and there's a firetruck on the other side). I think he could do this on his own but won't do it without Rob or I helping.
11am: "Mom school." He's making a straw necklace for fine motor practice and I discovered he didn't need the practice.
Also 11am: Somehow in the middle of Mom School the straws from the necklace became starting lines for a race ("race cars" are his favorite these days).
noon: Here is one of my lunch partners looking so sweet. 
1pm: Henry sits in boxes/baskets/bags at least once every day.
2-4pm: I made these rolls during these hours. Very proud.
4pm: She's trying to wake up from her nap.
5pm: Thank you children for entertaining yourselves while I finish the last of dinner prep. We brought and shared dinner with our friends in a hospital in SLC.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yeah! Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am a pooper and cant get my act together to do one. Oh Henry....so cute!