Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 10 on 10: Stephanie

7am: up before the kids and doing my Gospel study. How's that for an awesome start of my day!?

8am: June woke up wheezing so we dug out the nebulizer for a treatment. 

9am: dropping Henry off for his second day of preschool (joy school). 


10am: saying goodbye to Rob. He left late today which is always a treat for me!
(Waving bye to Dad)

11am: next week is my week to teach preschool so we're looking through the stuff that was given to me. 

Noon: Choosing milk over the leftover casserole, but they didn't eat it the first time either so it's no surprise. 

2pm: Looking through the mail. Henry took this, I didn't even know it until now (9pm). 
I found this one too. 
And this.
And more like this.

3pm: prize box (for good behavior) purchase using tokens- candy and Rice Krispie treat. 

4pm: alphabet magnet cookies, anyone? Also, June has been asleep for these last couple hours. 

7pm: The Farmer girls after their kickball win. We're their biggest fans as long as the game is before bedtime. 







3 comments:

kaitlin said...

ALWAYS LOVE THESE POSTS - keep em comin.

Lisa said...

Love Henry's contributions to the photos. Thanks for posting. Enjoy seeing your day!!

Natalie said...

Kickball?? Fun! Yes, love the ones of Henry.