Friday, July 11, 2014

July 10 on 10: Lisa

This month's post comes to you from the beautiful state of Oregon where my family all lives. The kids and I are still on vacation after spending the past couple of weeks driving west and playing with Jacob's family.  Poor Jacob had to go back to Ohio on Tuesday for work but I drove us down to Oregon where we can relax before we head back at the end of the month. I didn't do a great job of capturing each hour but you'll get the gist of it anyway. 

Morning: eating a tasty breakfast. 


Later that morning: In the past week Zachary has learned how to roll all the way over. He is best going to his left and he tends to get stuck in places. Here he is stuck under his play chair. 


Early afternoon: my mom and I ran some errands with all the boys to pick up some school clothes tax free and some things at Costco.  I was pricing Pull Ups because a certain toddler in our house is ready to try out the big boy potty when we get home!!!! Yay!!!!


Afternoon: Colin was so tired after Costco that he couldn't quite make it to his own bed. 


Afternoon: Alyssa has made friends with Angie who lives down the street. Here they are taking a break from the heat to pick a movie on Netflix. They wisely chose "Super Buddies".


Afternoon: Zachary and Sarah are also enjoying "Super Buddies".


Evening: I somehow hurt my wrist as we were leaving Seattle. Wearing this silly thing seems to help. Let's hope this will be short lived. 


Evening: Clancy cut two teeth in one night. I guess he resented Zachary beating him to his first tooth. (He also seemed to resent sleeping and eating today, but that's a different story.)


Evening: Colin insisted On sleeping with his new soccer ball tonight. 


Night: Clancy FINALLY gave in to sleep. Here's hoping for a much more restful night. 




1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks Like you are having a great visit at your mom's. We miss you guys!