Friday, October 10, 2014

October 10 on 10: Lisa

8:25 - Fall has come to Ohio. So mornings are colder and it's not unusual to have some fog. Today is also Stow's homecoming so Alyssa was supposed to wear the high school colors of burgundy and gold. Not common colors in our closet but we did find yellow socks. I had to sneak this picture as before she left she "wasn't in the mood" for a photo. 


9:00 - Before the twins woke up, I managed to get in a quick workout. This is our typical setup with Colin watching cartoons while I watch the Biggest Loser Bootcamp workout video. Sometimes he helps me out and other times he just tries to tackle and "chase" me. 


9:30 - Sometimes I bribe Colin with cartoons in my bed so I can take a shower. He was really excited about it this morning. 


9:45 - Clancy woke up VERY happy. Both he and Zach create obstacle courses out of most things in the house. Most of the time it is fun. Sometimes getting trapped in weird places and positions isn't quite as fun as getting there. 


10:30 - Breakfast!


11:00 - Wrestlemania! 




1:30 - Colin working at Jacob's office. We went down to meet with Jacob and a financial advisor. Here Colin is explaining how we might retire in 5 years. 


2:45 - As I mentioned before, fall is here. These two pictures are just around the corner from our house. 




5:00 - First dinner. On the menu: pumpkin with cinnamon. I sometimes wonder if their taste for cinnamon is related to being born the week after Thanksgiving. I did have pumpkin pie for breakfast everyday that week. 


6:45 - Second dinner. Jacob brought this home for me. I love gyros and this one is HUGE! Definitely not on the Biggest Loser plan but a little treat once in a while  is well worth it. Yum!



A quick brag about my husband - featured in this quarter's Medill magazine. 


3 comments:

stephanie said...

It's great seeing your day! So funny that you snuck a picture of Alyssa. And awesome job getting your workout on! One of a million things I didn't know about being a mom is that if a workout can't include a child running around (and under. and on top) then it's probably not going to happen. Keep it up! You're awesome!

monica said...

thanks for sharing your day!

Natalie said...

great day! Looks like you are getting into a routine. Love the Fall photos!