Friday, October 10, 2014

October 10 on 10: Stephanie

My in-laws are in town for this month's 10 on 10!

8am: While Grandpa reads to Henry in the next room I'm able to read my scriptures and eat breakfast. It's awesome having two extra adults in the house!

9am: Zumba!

11am: a walk to BYU's duck pond.

noon: fried food for lunch! Chimichanga at Mountain West Burrito (on our walk home from the duck pond)

1pm: Put baby down for her nap.

2-4pm: decorating for Halloween! Linda, my mother-in-law and decorator extraordinaire, did most of it.
(ps. if you come to my house before Halloween, look for the bats, not the house numbers)

5pm: working on our primary lesson

6pm: picnic in Provo Canyon. I couldn't decide which picture of June and Linda I liked the most!



7pm: dessert









3 comments:

monica said...

i want to go to a ward/stake zumba class! i want to go to any zumba class! good choice of toppings on your frozen yogurt.

Lisa said...

Love Provo Canyon in the Fall. And fun having the extra hands in the house, always a nice break from real life.

Natalie said...

I will go to Zumba class with you monica! Love the halloween decorations! and love seeing photos of the canyon and beautiful places around campus...makes me miss that place.