Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10 on 10: Stephanie

8am: working out. My little laptop with the workout video on my huge fireplace, my children as my audience. We moms do what we can!

9am: I finally got around to eating breakfast, but by this time June decided she was ready for second breakfast and demanded some of my oatmeal with blueberries. I've come to expect this, though, so I don't mind sharing.

10am: Hanging out with my girl while Henry is at preschool. At this age she plays independently (unlike her brother who asks me to play all day long) so she's easily ignored. I make myself use some of this time while he's at school to spend time with her and, of course, it always ends up being a contender for my favorite part of the day.


11am: Some hugs while waiting for a long while in Costco's return line.

noon: I watch her eat it and can't figure out why yogurt on the menu always ends up looking like this. (she's saying "eeee" aka "cheese")

1pm: I'm enjoying watching June try to put her socks on.


2pm: cleaning time while June is napping and Henry is in his daily "quiet time." What do you think about my cool shot of spraying the mirror? By the way, a mirror makes a horrible black splash. 

3pm: Monday is one of the days he gets computer time after his quiet time. I haven't admitted to him that I like his computer time even more than he does.

4pm: the kids were excited to get cards in the mail from their cousins!

6pm: Rob playing the guitar for our Family Night opening song.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't believe how big June is getting. Good job getting your workout in amongst all the other things that keep you busy. Thanks for taking the time to share your day!