Friday, October 10, 2014

October 10 on 10//MONICA

9am//waking up after a morning "nap" aka after waking with jachen, making his food and taking him to the bus i went back to bed and woke again at 9. Seems glamorous, but I would much rather not be tired and stay awake and get things done.

10am//headed to the gym a little before 10 and stayed there til almost 11. Read from the Ensign and watched some huluplus on my phone.

11amish//after body showering, I got some things done on the computer while eating a Babybel and orange slices

also 11ish//wearing my new boots around the house again today to make sure I like how they fit, oh man, they are like butter

12ish//made a smoothie lunch and headed out to run lots of errands--post office, target, bank, trader joe's

2ish//picked up my many packages from the office, yay!

3ish//watching Practical Magic, a movie I save for October every year.

5ish//after picking up Jachen from the bus stop, we looked at a book on the couch together before I started dinner.

7ish//eating dinner while watching The Sixth Sense, Jachen's first time..though he knew the outcome. Here he is pretending to be scared...though he really was getting nervous during the movie. Steph, it's your favorite movie! ;)

7ish//just a picture of our dinner...orange chicken from Trader Joes with sautéed veggies I made. MMM.

8ish til bed time//watching Project Runway(why the heck is Char still on the show?!?!!) while editing photos of this cute family in our ward I photographed a couple Saturdays ago.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

we just watched Project Runway too - and seriously, why is she still on!?!?

I hate that movie.

stephanie said...

and good job posting!

Lisa said...

Yay! So glad you posted! Dinner looks tasty-we miss having convenient Trader Joes. Hope Jachen doesn't have scary dreams. I always do after that movie.

Natalie said...

loved the post. loved the orange chicken idea....need to do that next time. I wanna watch the sixth sense again!