Monday, January 12, 2015

January 10 on 10: Lisa


7:19 am - trying to will myself out of bed. This didn't motivate me. 


9:30 - at the vet for a follow-up visit for Harley. She's good and healthy now. 

10:30 - enjoying a quick trip to Target. Alyssa chose this spot for the picture. 

11:30 - finally fell asleep after fighting it for several grouchy minutes. (Zachary)

12:30 - Lunch 

2:00ish - saying good-bye to the jumper and Exercauser from the family room. Sad but exciting at the same time. 

4:30 - our empty looking space now. But it's clean and vacuumed for once. Yay! Colin also was riding his "skateboard".

5:30 - practicing walking. Both are getting very close!



6:30 - plumbing. Fixing the second handle in two months. One more bathroom to go. Maybe next month :). 

2 comments:

stephanie said...

You did your 10 on 10! (I saw this when you posted it, just didn't comment until now). I never sent the reminder email and after taking two pictures at the start of the day decided I didn't want to do it:) Let me know if you ever quit, I'll quit with you. Until then, I'll keep trying!

Natalie said...

Just saw this. I love when you both post....cause I do love to see what you are up to. Sorry I dont do it. I am not tech savvy enough.