Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 10 on 10: Stephanie

We met Henry's friend for a play date at this amazing indoor play area in Provo's Rec Center. Lisa, I thought of you while we were there. This place is free! And amazing. I was sad for you that you don't have something like this in your town after our discussion of your winter of being trapped indoors.

Stopped by the grocery store just to buy cereal but came upon this happy find. It's to the freezer with you!

I let the kids watch a show so I could get some work done.

Whenever I vacuum Henry has to play "try to get me!"

Sorry about this one. Mold and hair that might not be mine are two of the most disgusting things to me, so not vomiting while cleaning our bathtub's jet thingies was my day's greatest success.

Rocking June after she woke up. If I can keep Henry occupied elsewhere in the house then I do this to help her get about 30 min more sleep (while I'm on Pinterest or reading a book on my phone). 

Finished up the tub, I finally trust that it's clean so I might even take a bath in it.

Prepping Dinner. They think they have to be in this room with me most evenings, never mind the playroom full of toys or the other rooms that must be more fun than this. This is not a mid-action shot either, Henry was just lazily laying on the ball and June was looking at her toes. Kids.

Making wheel noodles to hopefully encourage Henry to eat dinner... and that near empty plate is proof that it worked! (lot's of successes today, I guess!)

And did I mention I'm wearing polka dot pants today? (ps., I'm proud that I fit into these pants that only fit when I'm at my skinniest, but this is also a skinny mirror. pps. tip of the day: get a skinny mirror for your bedroom)







2 comments:

Lisa said...

So jealous of your playground. Nice to see the wagon wheels worked. We haven't tried those, but think we will. May also look for some other fun shapes. Bathtub jets are gross. I cleaned ours when we moved here, but still debate if its clean enough. Vinegar and baking soda work fairly well to get a lot of the goop out. What did you use?

Thanks for keeping this up. I always enjoy seeing your days.

Natalie said...

Hilarious post....sorry I am seeing it sooo late. Glad you guys keep doing this.