Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 10 on 10: Lisa

7:00 - at our follow-up Audiology appointment. Clancy failed the hearing portion of his speech evaluation a few weeks ago so here we are at yet another appointment. Don't worry. He hears just fine. 

This is what we both think of the audiology booth. 

8:15 - Came home to a pretty normal morning. Alyssa and Jacob had just left for work/sports camp and I forgot to grab a picture before they left. 

Colin tried several times to smile and keep his eyes open when I took his picture. He must be a Farrar :). 

9:00 - cleaning up the Pediasure Peptide from Clancy's feeding. His tube and the feeding bag disconnected, spilling the formula (and everything else he had in his stomach) all over the floor. Yum!

10:00 - still working on potty training. When naked, he has no accidents. Wearing underwear is a license to pee. Please let him figure this out since we can't send him to preschool bare from the waist down. (Also, while Colin was with us the entire day, including nap time, he will be absent from most pictures due to his lack of clothing)

This is Colin's photo of me "being a mom" aka asking for my phone back before he starts dialing at random again. 

11:00 - Zachy hiding behind the couch so I can't change his diaper. 

What Clancy was doing on the porch while I was chasing Zachary. That's the electrical outlet box he's standing on, btw. 

12:00 - maybe he's hungry?

I guess I should feed them lunch. 

1:00 - nap time!!!!



2:00 - having a quiet moment with Harley before starting on the day's chores. 

3:00 - I really do feed my family solid foods in spite of what the dirty dishes tell me. 

4:00 - chicken pot pie filling ready to go. (Jacob is mortified I'd post this showing our dirty stove.)


5:30 - everybody is home! I told Alyssa no one would confuse her for a deer during hunting season. She didn't understand my joke. 

Zachary was especially excited to see Jacob....

...so much in fact, some of his excitement leaked out.

And on that note, I hope you enjoyed our day. 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow, what a day. Looks like a lot of energy going on in your house. So fun! I dont mind your dirty stove...makes mine seem just normal!