Thursday, June 11, 2015

JUNE 10 on 10 // MONICA

730 am, happy as can be! I love how he is so happy in the morning.

830ish out on a morning walk. He fell asleep on the walk.

9ish while he continued sleeping, I took a body shower and shaved my legs. Gotta get those things in!

9ish, I think, getting mr man ready for the day

10ish, after feeding him it was my turn to get dressed. He likes sitting up on a pillow. He thinks its pretty cool.

11ish, after another quick feeding we left the house and went to Nordstrom to pick up my bra that was made into a nursing bra! And to exchange my Birkenstocks for different ones. The ones I ordered arrived with lots of glue showing, and I am not going to pay for expensive shoes if it looks cheap with glue!

12ish, At Target, he slept so good I took my sweet time. New Birkenstocks.

Late 1ish, Vade hung out while I put away cloth diaper laundry

2ish, Looked at some books, he looks like such a big boy! 

...and we looked at his toys. He got this one from mom on his birth day at the hospital.

...And lots of smiling and talking to his mama.
5ish, after some feeding and nap time we headed to third place books to meet Jachen from the bus and shared our favorite sandwich. mmmmm. Our first time eating out with baby, and he did great! 

7ish, after dinner, I sat and fed babe in the car til 7 when we went into Barnes & Noble and listened to our favorite Joe Cross speak! Love him.

8ish, I held standing (not enough seats) baby asleep in my Solly Wrap the for over an hour and I WAS DYING. My back was killing me and  we were sweating and I was starving, cus i forget I need to eat more sometimes, sharing that dinner wasn't enough for me! So I handed baby over to Jachen for the last of the Joe Cross class.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't believe how much bigger he already looks. Enjoyed seeing your day. Thanks for posting.