Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10 on 10: Stephanie

7am: walk with Alicia (on the phone)

8am: Glucose test! I've never minded it as much as I hear other women say they do, it's just like drinking 10 oz of orange popsicle, except that it hurts a little (but I have the feeling 10 oz of orange popsicle would also hurt a little).

9am: I spent the hour waiting for the blood draw for the glucose test watching the Today Show and reading a book, it was one of the best parts of my day!

10am: That's my bowl of cereal. This is what happens when I buy a "yummy" cereal (honey bunches of oats with almonds instead of our usual plain cheerios or bran flakes).

11am: She wrapped herself up in this cozy blanket, sat down and told me a sad story about her ninja mask not working. Mmm, k?

noon: See that snow in my hair (and that awesome look on my face)? It didn't stick because it had rained for hours prior, but this was a reminder for me that it's time for me to gear up for a good attitude about the cold and snow.

1pm: I later claimed this as my favorite part of the day: cleaning the living room. We're potty training June, so Sunday I covered the majority of the room with towels and blankets which were shortly joined by toys, crumbs, etc. Finally cleaning it all away and vacuuming made me feel so good! And the few accidents she had weren't in this room anyway!

3pm: This is called "eating my veggies." 

6pm: Reporting on the "best, worst and what we learned" from today (a tradition we are trying to get going). In this picture June is asking me what I learned. Last week June went to a trampoline place and loved it, so her answer to every question every day since then has been, "go to jumping place." She really only gets the "best" question and not the "today" part :)

7pm: big girl on the toilet! No accidents today (only three since Sunday!). But she still hasn't initiated going, she's just good at holding it until she's put on the toilet.