Thursday, December 10, 2015

November 10 on 10: Lisa

I never got around to uploading these from last month so I guess December's deal is a BOGO. 

Since we can't quite get our act together before Alyssa goes to school we'll start sometime between 9 and 10: heading to the store to get some essentials. 

While out my friend sent me a picture of this that I had ordered for another friend who just adopted a beautiful baby girl. I'm always amazed at how talented my friends are. 

11:00 - back from the store with 3 different types of milk: regular 2%, lactose free 2% and lactose free whole milk. Ahhhh!

12:00 refusing to take off their coats and eating some chips as their lunchtime appetizers. 

1:00 - Colin showing off his balancing skills. 

2:00 - admiring my raking work from the day before. Should you ever need an intense cardio workout, feel free to stop by our place in the fall. In less than two hours I burned nearly a day's worth of calories. 

3:00 - good thing it's raked because today we may be asked to start building and ark. 

3ish - Zachary woke up early from his nap and proceeded to maul me. 

4:00 - in the time it took for me to run upstairs to grab new pants for Zachary, these two pushed the high chair across the family room, Clancy climbed in, and Zachary is trying to join him. Ahhh!!!

5:00 - pretty sure I know how I feel about this coming home from the book fair. 

6:00 - the nightly decent into chaos. 

10:00 - went to bed to find this little peace offering. Alyssa had gotten into some trouble before bedtime and I often find things like this as her apology. Funny, sweet girl.