Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February 10 on 10: Lisa

6:50 - it was an early start this morning finishing up the last cleaning up from my Rodan + Fields business launch party. We're not exactly sure when Colin woke up, but it was even earlier. This is his new trend. Wake up, wander around downstairs and come wake us up when he gets bored. 

7:30 - figuring out where to start cleaning up the playroom. We had a playgroup/birthday party here today so it needed to be done by 10. 

8:00 - Clancy loves wearing shoes as long as they aren't his. 

8:15 - ready for school and helping me make bright red cupcakes before school. 

9:15 - making an effort to make Lego themed cupcakes. Red of course. 



9:45 - one of the many faces of Clancy's tantrums. He's embracing the terrible twos whole heartedly. 

10:15 - playgroup/birthday party begins!

10:45 - it's Feeding Tube Awareness week right now so thought I'd include some pictures of Clancy with his feeding backpack on.  Certainly doesn't hold him back one bit. 



11:00 - red chocolate Legos. Not too shabby for my first try. 

11:00 - decorating Lego masks. 

11:20 - enjoying the cupcakes. 











1:00 - we had to run some errands after the party. It snowed most of the day. While we were out we saw a herd of 6 dear cross in front of us. Everyone loved seeing them - Clancy kept shouting "puppy"!

2:00 - still snowing

3:30 - shredding chicken for the taco soup I made for the Young Women's activity tonight. 

This is what your hands look like after too much red food coloring. 

5:00 - still snowing

6:00 - my valentines with my valentines. I'm not sure why Alyssa's making a creepy face nor do I know where Colin's pants are. Pretty typical day.