Saturday, March 10, 2012

ten on ten: March

Ten photos. Taken once every hour for ten hours on the tenth of the month.

8am: A walk outside with dad to take out the garbage (that's my new haircut. I like it today.)
 9am: making popcorn. lots of popcorn.
 10am: tulips from my mom. looking so nice on my kitchen table.
 11am: last details for a baby shower (which is what the popcorn was for)
 12pm: cakepop and friends.
 1pm: my brake light is on on my drive home. because my brake light is always on (I hate this car).
 2pm: back home with the boys
 3pm: menu planning.
 4pm: family date night consists of running errands.
 5pm: errands went a little long, so family date night dinner had to be quick.

6 comments:

erin said...

Looks like a full, busy day! Thanks for sharing. Be sure to click over to see mine!

Angel said...

What a wonderful, fun and busy day!
Cute photos, the cake pop is awesome. And tulips, so pretty!

Kiki said...

Your hair looks cute! And I agree, it looks like your day was pretty crazy. You managed to capture some pretty photos, though! Great set!

kaitlin said...

oh i loved this, and you're new hair is so cute!! monica, now we need a picture of your hair, hand the camera to jachey for a sec so he can document it.

Natalie said...

Love the hair! I cut mine short too. But it is not so curly. Hmmm Alicia, looks like your next for the short hair, huh?

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

Yes, i love your your that short. I dont think I commented on it when we were skyping yesterday. I set an alarm so that i would be reminded next month to do this. Yum, i want subway...luckily they have it here. I miss target so much. I just dont understand how thats a cake pop...that picture confuses me. I want some tulips, i should go buy some and put them in our apt. i think that would be a pretty addition.

Good job remembering to do this again this month.