Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on Ten: April//Monica

TEN photos taken every hour on the 10th of every month.

7:35 AM//Out of bed. Jachen went a little over his alarm this morning.
Photobucket
8:35//Sleeping. Well not for this picture
Photobucket
9:35//Sleeping some more.
Photobucket
10:35//Tackling this load of dishes I neglected and added to all weekend.
Photobucket
11:35//Painted my nails. A treat after doing all those dishes.
Photobucket
12:35//Reading a book I don't love, but hoping it will get better
Photobucket
1:35//Watching Medium. I love, love this show.
Photobucket
2:35//Blogging while watching and listening to Medium.
Photobucket
3:35//Still blogging and watching Medium.
Photobucket
4:35//Working on a secret project for someone I know.
Photobucket
A pretty typical day for me except most mornings I don't go back to bed after Jachen leaves.
Events not photographed//preparing Jachen's lunch and breakfast for him to take to work, Jachen ending up coming home from work to eat lunch with me, even more Medium watching, hugging and kissing my husband when he came home from work, vacuuming, having to light a yummy smelling candle because the awful smell of smoke from whoever smoked outside{since our apt is near the front door}was seeping under our door into our apt, NOT my favorite, blogging this post, making dinner, eating dinner, and watching the movie Best in Show with my sweetheart. And that's that.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Cool nail polish.

I like seeing your ipods in bed, it's funny.

monica said...

We use them as alarms. Also, if I can't sleep I like to have it near me so I can go online and see whats up. Also I always wake up in the 6's so thats why sometimes you see me have activity online or on instagram, but then I fall back asleep til our 7am alarm.

And we are addicted pretty much. First thing we do after saying hello to each other is seeing whats new on our ipod, seeing what we missed while sleeping. It's our way of waking up.

Would you like me to send you some of that confetti nail polish??

Natalie said...

Ya, the nail polish is pretty cool, leah would love it. Um, wta is that background to the secret project?? I like it, play around with some different patterns too, that would be cool for "the big one"