Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10 on 10: Lisa

I'll spare everyone the images from first thing this morning where body fluid mayhem erupted throughout the house. Zach is sick and unfortunately the coughing makes him puke and Colin is two and thinks he needs to take off his own diaper. So after cleaning up after Zach and walking in to find Colin peeing through the rungs of his crib onto the carpet, I'd like to start this post with an endorsement for my favorite stain/odor remover:

7:30 - Nature's Miracle. After several pets and kids I can honestly say nothing works better at getting the gross out. 


8:30 - Last day of school for this kid!! Second grade here we come!


9:30 - This poor guy finally let himself GO to sleep. Let's hope Zachary will let himself STAY asleep for awhile. 


10:30 - Clancy loves hanging out in the Exercauser. He and Zach are still a little small for it, but with some strategic blanket placement they seem to be gettin the hang of it. 


11:30 - Colin LOVES these pajamas and wearing hats, so the two often go together. I've made multiple futile attempts to get him dressed today, but so far it's a losing battle. It's also time for Bubble Guppies which means this is about the only face he'll give me. 


12:30 - Colin insisted on using both his blue and green forks to eat his lunch today. 


1:30 - Zachary was so tired he couldn't even wait while I went to fetch a clean diaper. 


2:30 - thought I'd try out my new Zumba program in an effort to get back into shape. This was as far as I got however as both babies were soon screaming and  playing tag team blowouts. 


3:30 - Two sleeping babies. 


4:30 - Mani/Pedis to celebrate the end of school. Thankfully all the boys stayed asleep long enough we could have the time together. She is so excited about the alternating colors on her fingers. 



7:00ish - eating ice cream with the whole family. A fantastic way to end the day!



Hope you enjoyed our day. 

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh man, your bodily-fluids morning sounds awful.

I laughed at the picture of Colin half-posing for the picture and half (more than half) zoned out watching a show. Totally Henry.

I'm sad for you that you put effort into working out and never got the chance! Oh the sacrifices we make as mothers. But along with that, you were able to and willing to put time aside to celebrate with Alyssa. I love that.

Natalie said...

I love that you are still smiling at the end of your day! Way to go. Those babies, we get to see the soon!