Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 10 on 10 : Stephanie

I'll leave off the time of day from my pictures because I didn't take one every hour, just when I remembered. (Some are within the same hour).

This is the start of every day: nursing June. I love when I get to see her bare belly, it's pretty darn cute. She's my alarm clock. Unfortunately for her, I hit the "snooze button" (turning on a white noise machine so I can sleep 20 min or so after she's already awake in her bed).

We have a crazy ant problem on our front walk. At the suggestion of a neighbor we turned it into a science activity and watched what they would do when we gave them cracker crumbs. This was all we did for school this day :)

And then Henry shot them with a water gun.

Lunch was a yummy greek-inspired wrap made from the greek side salad I had made the night before (plus hummus and spinach). I was pretty happy about it since most of meals consist of stealing bites from my kids' food as I'm prepping it.

I've put it off long enough but now it's time to clean this messy artist and her canvas (tray AND floor surrounding her). I have no idea how it can all look so clean in this picture because it wasn't.

She tipped over from sitting position (we don't judge, we only show compassion) and wants to tell you how she feels about it.

I love finding them like this.

I made granola bars.... er, granola bites/granola

None of these are even mine (watching three kids for a sister in the ward, the other three are neighbors). Thank goodness for movies that pacify a houseful of children.

June and this baby boy's relationship is a complicated one. In the end they were able to play next to each other and even display favorable interest in one another.

The last half hr of our day was spent at the park on our street. Aaah, I needed this.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sometimes having other peoples kids in my house stresses me out....so yes to movies!! Fun with ants, love that.