Friday, July 11, 2014

July 10 on 10: Stephanie

8am: my smoothie helper adding some kale into his breakfast smoothie
9am: the miracle for the day is that I got the living room to look this good
10am: at the mall playplace. This girl is obsessed with climbing.
11am: fell asleep on the way home because she has refused to sleep in her crib for two days.
noon: he is independent with the laptop mouse pad now. Hallelujah. Most days our routine is computer games (pbs kids) during June's first nap and a show during her second.
1pm: sibling hugs. They play together a lot these days.
2pm: I got some boxes packed today and now that I've started I'm reminded how big of a job it is. (we're moving at the end of the month, into another house we're renting)
3pm: dinner prep.
4pm: some mayhem.
5pm: went to go see if the rice was done cooking to find I hadn't plugged it in, so I plugged it in and made ramen to go with our - instead (so annoying!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the living room. I understand what a big accomplishment that is! Sorry June is being a stinker about sleeping.

Love that you had Ramen. I did something similar with laundry the other day - went to get it out to fold and realized I hadn't actually stared the dryer. Oh well.

Natalie said...

enjoyed your day!!